This week’s Weekly News Roundup features some great pieces on cloud trends including how the cloud is changing ERP and project management. Couple that with a little Internet Explorer humor, and it’s a recipe for a great roundup.
Happy Friday, ya’ll!
- Amazon-Accenture Tieup Threatens IBM, HP in Tech Services, by Jack Clark, Bloomberg Business
- Three Ways Cloud-Based ERP Solutions Help Organizations Improve Quality, Safety and Lower Costs, by Plex, Business Insider
- Turning Value-Based Healthcare into a Real Business Model, by Laura S. Kaiser, and Thomas H. Lee, Harvard Business Review
- Keeping Track? Cloud Software Reshapes Project Management, by Heather Clancy, Fortune
- Why IT Shouldn’t Be the ‘Orphan Step-Child’ or Project Management, by Danny Bradbury, IT World Canada
Tips & Tricks
- Small Improvements That Can Transform Your Professional (and Personal) Life, by Jeff Haden, LinkedIn Pulse
And finally, a little IE humor…