Happy Friday! We’re back with another weekly news roundup. Check out the links below for some of this week’s hottest cloud news (spoiler: IBM is buying the Weather Channel), three things every healthcare startup should consider, and what we all wish we’d known about our professional lives at 22.
Oh, and if you happen to find yourself in need of a costume for Halloween tomorrow, check out these 10 last-minute costume ideas.
- IBM Buys the Weather Channel for its Cloud Technology and Sensors, by Jennifer Booton, MarketWatch
- Oracle’s Moment Clouded by the Likes of Competitor Workday, by Adam Lashinsky, Fortune
- Hospitals to Triple Use of Cloud Services, by Jack McCarthy, Healthcare IT News
- A $9 Billion Startup Pauses — Lessons Learned from the Stumble of Theranos, by Bijan Khosravi, Forbes
- Three Key Things Every Healthcare Startup Should Know, by Jessica Bartlett, Boston Business Journal
Tips & Tricks
- What No One Tells You About Your Career When You’re 22, by Katie Burke, HubSpot Blogs
- How to Use LinkedIn: 35 LinkedIn Tips for Professional Networking, Business and Marketing, by Pamela Vaughan, HubSpot Blogs
- 3 Strategies to End Your Workday Like a Boss, by James Kosur, Business Insider
And now for something completely different: